When the political elites betray the people, the people find new leaders. Frontpage magazine feature about Anne Marie Waters leaving the ‘left’ and her new For Britain party.
Ever since the Lewisham East by- election Anne Marie has been missing . So where is Anne Marie ? Shortly before this by-election Anne Marie stated publicly that Stand Up To Racism would not prevent her from appearing at the Lewisham hustings which is precisely what then happened. Prior to all this Anne Marie appeared almost daily on Youtube in her broadcasts to members and supporters of the For Britain Movement but this stopped more or less immediately following the by-election the result of which had been disappointing for For Britain. While all this is going on Gerard Batten is being interviewed almost daily on Youtube and looking every inch the natural leader of the ‘right’. And now today with the news that Farage may well be coming back to UKIP to head another Brexit campaign he is on Youtube and looking every bit the leader also. So where is Anne Marie ? Gerard Batten is capitalizing on Anne Marie’s absence big time – in particular in his Youtube appearances which have been coming one after another in rapid fire succession. And if the comments section of Youtube are anything to go by then he is winning people over big time.
As I said on this blog just a little over a week ago –
” Gerard Batten is a real problem for Anne Marie Waters and her For Britain Movement. People who might have been expected to join For Britain are now looking to Batten for leadership. Every time I go on Youtube or social media I hear more and more people say that Batten is the man. He , they believe , is the only one speaking out bravely against Islam and the mainstream. People are gullible and Batten knows how to capitalise on their gullibility. It is a sad fact that people , ordinary people , are often easily taken in. The history and ongoing success and popularity of the Labour Party is living proof of that. And for some reason or other people seems to like Batten.”
– So where is Anne Marie Waters ? A couple of weeks ago we had Sargon of Akkad and Paul Joseph Watson very publicly joining UKIP which Batten of course milked for all it was worth both in the press and on Youtube but yet again there was no sign of Anne Marie. Her absence is palpable – it is obvious to all and sundry to see ( or not see ) and the optics are all wrong. Her followers are asking this very question in the comments sections of the For Britain Youtube channel and none of this looks good.
You do not have to be a british citizen or live in the UK to become a member of The For Britain Movement political party. Membership is open to anyone regardless of where they live and it is quite cheap so there is no serious economic impediment to you supporting the party. For Britain is on the front line in the battle for free speech and democracy in Europe and the outcome will effect YOU so the success or otherwise of the party should concern you. For Britain has no major financial backers depending instead on small donations and subscriptions from ordinary people and if everyone who is sympathetic to the aims and objectives of For Britain were to join the party it would make a huge difference. Clicking the ‘like’ button on the For Britain Youtube channel is no substitute for actually doing something practical to support the party. So no matter where you live For Britain needs you and your support.
Brexit was a huge shot in the arm for the Trump campaign and it gave new hope to people in the US and across Europe that they could change things . If For Britain were to become a significant force in UK politics that would have a ripple effect which can only help you regardless of where you live. So join For Britain. Support For Britain – and do it now , don’t just assume that someone else will make things happen.
- For Britain believes in the sovereignty of the United Kingdom as a nation and the full authority of its people in the governance and direction of that nation.
- For Britain believes that the United Kingdom must cease to be a member of the European Union without further delay.
- For Britain believes that the government of the United Kingdom must place the interests of the British people over and above the citizens of other nations.
- For Britain believes that public service providers must be accountable to the British public.
- For Britain believes in the democratic right to freedom of speech; excluding only direct incitement to violence.
- For Britain believes in free and fair elections with one vote in all public elections afforded to all citizens.
- For Britain believes in the equality of all citizens before one law, as determined by elected representatives in Parliament.
- For Britain believes in the preservation of traditional British liberties.
- For Britain believes in low and appropriate inward migration to the United Kingdom in order to preserve traditional British liberties.
- For Britain believes in the rights of the individual only.
- For Britain believes in the liberty of all citizens to live privately and without unnecessary state intrusion.
- For Britain believes in a free market and capitalist economy.
- For Britain believes in the reduction of taxation alongside increased efficiency in a publicly accountable public sector.
- For Britain believes in freedom of thought and the rights of the individual to assent to, or reject, any philosophical, political, or religious belief system, without penalty.
- For Britain’s complete economic policy can be found here; Economic Policy
Simon Harris , on his European Freedom website , says of Anne Marie Waters –
” I must admit I don’t like her one little bit. I also have doubts about her image … the scruffy jackets, unclean hair and insincere look will make it difficult for her to convince a broad swathe of the British public as will the fact that she is a hard-drinking lesbian Zionist who’s not even British born.
In fairness to Harris it must be said he is quite happy to complement Anne Marie on her political stance – though not on her appearance , from time to time . And he is not the only one to express concern about how she presents herself. There are a substantial number of Hope Not Hate types who are ever eager to make disparaging comments on Anne Marie’s appearance when they run out of political insults to throw at her. It would be easy of course to ignore all this were it not for the fact that even some of her own For Britain members often feel the need to ask her to make a little more effort on her appearance when she is doing her video broadcasts on Youtube.
When she is not being insulted by her enemies or gently nudged by her followers to improve her look she occasionally is given advice –
” If I were advising AMW ( I don’t know why she hasn’t asked me yet) I’d say if you are serious about your leadership bid, you need to consider your image. If other politicians have to do so, then so should you. Rather than present yourself as an “I don’t care what I look like” lesbian, you might take a leaf out of the Ruth Davidson book. Get a decent haircut, a hint of lipstick and a tailored jacket. You can be smart and still be butch. Work on that troubled look. Big smile. ”
While all this is amusing in its way there is a serious side to it. Image is important and many feel her image is all wrong and even off-putting. I am not on social media so don’t know what people are saying there but I’m quite active on Youtube and if the comments sections are anything to go by then there are very many who feel that she is putting herself at a severe disadvantage by her casual approach to her own image. Anne Marie has said that people will just have to take her as she is and this of course is fine and even admirable but is it a good political strategy ?
Personally I am quite happy with the image she projects but I can understand how some people might feel that it is unprofessional and that it sends out the wrong impression. If , many would argue , she can’t bother to make herself look smart , well…….. And as the poet Partick Kavanagh once wrote .” a man is what is written on the label / and the passing world stares but no on stops / to look closer ” . But first impressions matter , we all know that. On the other hand some like her , trust her , because she is natural and unaffected in her manner and appearance. You pays your money and takes your pick !
Our democracy is dead and left-wing fascism has replaced it. Islam now utterly dominates and the press, the police, and the government have fallen in to line. If we are to survive, with any freedoms intact, we must fight our own government, and our own press. We have an enormous task, but we also have the greatest weapon of all – the truth about the teachings of Islam. Nothing can take that away. AMW June 2018. Jihad Watch.